Friday, May 04, 2007

Finding My Way : Drugged?

Yesterday evening was quite an eventful evening for me as I was just about to fall asleep on my bed at 6pm when I was awakened by a phone call from Marisa.

"Could you come over to pick up some of his clothings?" she asked.

"Err, well, why can't you give it to him yourself?" I replied, puzzled as I didn't want to be involved in the whole fiasco.

"I don't want to be reminded of him and I don't want to see him again", she said.

So I thought to myself, ok, I'm just gonna go pick up some of his stuff and get back home as I had earlier promised to cook us some dinner. I put on a lengthy shirt and my pair of jeans with a pair or white heels and left for her place. Little did I know what was on her mind when she opened the door to her house. Wine bottles were spread out on the table and the tv was connected to this strange contraption which was playing karaoke music.

She coyed me into drinking wine with her as she didn't have any whisky in the house. For those who has known me, they all know that whisky is my drink. Give me as much whisky as possible and nothing much would have happened to me. Well, besides the fact that I probably would have gotten a little bit drunk but then hey, I'd never pass out on whisky.

I remembered drinking my fourth glass of wine whilst singing to the song , All My Life by Kc and JoJo with them singing along with me. Ok, I have to admit, it was quite fun and I was enjoying her company. I was ready to grab his stuff when she cunningly lead me into her bedroom to 'talk'. Ok, I thought it was nothing and I thought that it was going to be somthing innocent.

The last thing I remembered was talking her into wearing a black singlet and a pair of skirt. When I woke up, I was at someone else's house. How was that possible? I couldn't remember a thing about what has happened.

Apparently while I was at the bathroom talking on the phone, I had already made plans to go home, cook dinner and then not wanting to go to Harvester's Pub as I had been hanging out there for the past week, noon to night. After coming out from the bathroom and having a drink from my glass, I can't recall what happened after. Perhaps that was an opportunity for her to add something to my drink.

The following day I was trying really hard to piece the puzzles together, wearing Marisa's dress and her bra. I couldn't recall taking my shirt and jeans off. I was puzzled. I thought so hard the whole day and I could only get a brief flashback of her kissing me.

She texted him and admittedly told him that she did take advantage of me while putting the blame on me stating that I was drunk. It made me wonder, how could I have possibly gotten drunk and pass out after only four glasses of wine? Apparently she deliberately made me 'drunk', brought me to Harvester's Pub knowing the fact that everyone there knew me, and made me look like a drunkard fool in front of everyone.

It made me think. Why would she want to do that? I never harmed her, never spoke bad things about her and even offered to take care of her with no intentions whatsoever when she was drunk at Harvester's before. The anger in me wanted to just rip her apart but then would I want to stoop as low as her doing what she did to me? I don't think so. Unlike her, I have class and I don't have to spike someone else's drink in order to get back at someone who didn't do anything to me.

So for everyone else reading this, please be careful when you are out drinking with people you trust or don't trust. You never know what they might do to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger abandonallhope said...

Well new best friend, I wish I could have been there that night to watch your back! Someone should hit him in the head with her rice cooker, it would kill two birds with one stone.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home