Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finding My Way : The truth truth

Never have I imagined that I would be the one in this disposition. It was always other people who are heartbroken who came to me for advice and a shoulder to cry on. This time, the tables were turned and it was me who was heartbroken.

When I mentioned in my previous post that my ex's friend was upset at me for breaking my ex's heart, well, this time I gave them a call and told them that it was my heart that was broken and that they should not be angry at me anymore. I guess this time we are even.

Just when you feel you have everything in your hands and because of love which would affect everything, once love is affected, everything crumbles. You feel like you have lost everything, and nothing to gain. Everything is in a mess and nobody is there for you.

I cried my heart out when I spoke to *him on the phone. I didn't know if it was more of dissapointment or upset that I was feeling towards him. Bottomline, he doesn't see us happening anymore. It made me cry even more. I cut myself and punched the bedframe, nothing seemed to hurt more than what I was feeling inside. My hands were feeling numb but my heart, it felt like it shattered to a million pieces.

I sat there, lost in a daze. Didn't know what to do next, what to say and where to go. Who knew that the great and mighty WildfirePrincess would crumble one day. And this was the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adapterboy said...

Just a short note that I would always be there if you need me and I will find you. I am sorry that things didn't work out.

Please don't hurt yourself anymore and be happy. Ultimately, that was the only real thing that I ever wanted from you.

I am honestly and truly sorry. Maybe more than you will ever know or choose to believe.

Again, be happy and if you do love me, stop hurting yourself, because it hurts me even more.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home