Monday, June 26, 2006

Finding My Way : This Is For You....

In your post, Dancing in An Empty Roon you mentioned about something that reminded you of what you were fighting for... I wished it had never changed. Unfortunately it did for you.

You had gone through too much pain to endure more, I understand and it is me at fault for it. I have already I regret my decision to have left you and I wished I never did made that decision. I finally did what you have always told me to, which is to find out what I really wanted in life and be honest with both you and me.

I finally did it. I realised what I wanted and I spat out the courage to be honest about it after hanging on for four months. Unfortunately it was not good enough for you. Should I have done what you always wanted me to do? Should I have not done it would things be any different?

I wished things were different and I wished I could find a way to express myself, but the only thing I am capable of doing is nothing. My friends and family worry about my health as to my constant crying and feeling of depression. Who knew that love would affect people so strongly. Who knew it would affect me so much as it was 'just another' relationship to them?

For once at least I knew it wasn't 'just another' relationship as any other. At least I knew this was different. At least I knew that I did see the bigger picture and was being prepared for the future. Unfortunately when I did, it was already too late. At least I knew I was honest and sincere about how I really feel. At least I knew I really wanted a future with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adapterboy said...

I am sorry that things work out the way it did, but that is life, forever changing and learning something new.

You are brave and strong, and you will be able to find your way again 1 day and when you do, you know that I will be proud of you.

Until that day, live your life to the fullest, take advantage of all the opportunities that life has given you.

And remember, if you need a friend, I am here for you, always.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home