Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Finding My Way : Contradiction

This poem was written when i was in the midst of getting over the one true love in my life. In memories of my feelings with Wick, this was written for him.

Contradiction
============
sweet words whispered to my ear,
how great an impact they cause,
too much hurt and pain i fear,
is it worth the lot?

questions, plenty, i ask myself,
one or two a day,
wondering if you'll feel the same,
i'll ask you if i dare,

we've spent the last few months,
learning and loving each other,
i wished this would last forever,
but you choose to leave for another,

your heart belongs to another,
but yet it comes to me,
with all the tears and laughter,
why is it you can't see?

i adore you, i admire you,
reasons to why i hang on,
you make me happy, yes it's true,
it only lasts until you are gone,

why is the world so unfair,
as we cannot be together,
you tell me that you really care,
but do you really bother?

please don't leave me,
i don't want you to go,
can't you tell, can't you see?
that i honestly do love you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home