Thursday, November 03, 2005

Finding My Way : Principles in Life

As was in the blog before, I wrote of two principles in my love life. As I have been through life for the past 22 years, I realised that I have been living my life based on the principles I have set for myself. Was it relevant to have such principles? Were we supposed to set such principles and yet ensure that we NOT break them?

Well, for me, I have to admit that I did break two of those principles set for myself in my life. I first broke my principle of NEVER GOING BACK TO THE SAME BF AFTER BREAKING UP when I was with my first love. The experience of bring so in love with the one guy was so fabulous. When we broke up, I swore I would never go back with him. Eventually, after time passed, I realised that my principle was a bit tough on the one guy I ever loved so much. My reasoning as to why I broke my own principle was that he was worth it. He was worth every heartache, every tear shed and every confusion stirred. I guess I reached a point in life now where my principles change to NOT GOING BACK TO THE SAME BF AFTER BREAKING UP UNLESS HE WAS WORTH IT.

As for my second principle, it was NEVER GO OUT WITH A GUY WHO IS IN THE SAME ORGANIZATION/INSTITUTION AS YOU. Well, this principle still remains the same and unchangeable. I have stood by this principle all my life but recently I broke it. I must have had cow dung for breakfast to have broke this principle. Going out with someone not only a collegue but also a superior in the place I work in was not a great idea.

My reasoning as to why this happened was that at that point of time, I was lost in my life. I didn't know where I was going. Now I am finding my way back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home